Have your wedding pictures printed in less than 10 seconds, with the Magic Mirror Booth, the latest photo booth concept.
You can call it a “selfie mirror”, but it is way better, as it captures full length photos. Strike a pose in front of the reflective screen, customize your pictures with text and logos with the on-screen paint pad and have them printed in less than 10 seconds.
This way, all your guests can have photos from your wedding day, the same day!
… Who’s having the most picture-perfect wedding party of them all? With the Magic Mirror, your first night will be imprinted onto countless images, for everyone to remember the amazing time they have had!
The Magic Mirror Photo Booth offers a fully interactive photo experience during your Wedding Party. You can control the mirror through sound & gesture, or even sign your prints, and take great photos in seconds. So, strike a pose on your own, with your spouse or your friends and family, grab a photo and get ready for magic!
Up to 4 high resolution digital photos can be taken per pose, via a top of the range Canon DSLR camera, for more and more stunning wedding images. Bespoke animated messages are available too, so that the images produced are personal and custom to your wedding party.
Have the ultimate Mirror Booth experience and take Instagram-worthy snaps at your Wedding with our Platinum Package.
- It can run for as long as 6 hours, for endless snaps and wedding selfies.
An experienced and friendly host may also be provided, to help guide you through all the options.
- It produces unlimited prints, to offer your guests wedding pictures on the spot!
- The prints can be fully customized, for example you can insert your names or your wedding logo, for a more personal touch.
- Props (hats, wigs, glasses, mustaches, bow ties, feather bowers, inflatables etc.) is another awesome option, so get creative!
- Red carpet and velvet rope barriers set the scene, for the ultimate VIP experience you and your guests deserve.
- A USB stick with all the photos is also included, of course.
- Social Media Sharing is another great add-on where Wi-Fi is available.
- Have an iPad linked to the magic mirror, and post pictures to a social media page. Ideally, you can create a Facebook group, invite and add your wedding guests and let them be part of the fun. You can begin with a countdown to your wedding. Then, post teaser images from your wedding preparations. Upload all the Mirror Booth images during the wedding party and share all your dear memories for weeks after!
- All photos will be supplied in hi-res.